Heat Shrink Sleeve for Post Tensioning Duct Joint
Heat Shrink Coupler is a Tubing used for jointing the posttensioning ducts to ensure leak tightness of connections between two consecutive portion of duct.
These tubes are manufactured from high quality Cross-linked Polyolefin material. Hot melt adhesive lining provides 100% sealing according to IP 68 (Ingress Protection). Heat Shrink Couplers ensure a tight seal around the pre-stressing duct connections.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :-
- Easy & Quick Installation. No special skill required.
- High resistance to Impact & Abrasion.
- Suitable for Wet and Dry underground conditions.
- Joint in-line with pipe.
- Superior elastomeric characteristics allows better
conformance over irregular contours.
- High Shrink ratio (3:1) helps to reduce the stock
requirements with few sizes covering greater pipe
- Resistant to Heat, UV rays, Vibration, Sand-blasting
& Harsh Industrial conditions.
- Customized dimensions, length & colour available.